Thursday, July 21, 2011

Writing and a sad mistake

I know you're out there laughing


I know you're out there, just laughing at what I used to be.
I know that I used to be a joke, and you can't take me seriously.



I know you think I still love you, and you're rolling on the floor.
It's true that you don't love  me, like you did once before.


It's true that if I saw you, I'd cry into my pillow for days.
It's true what I felt for you, I felt in so many ways.



Sometimes I thought you were the one, especially when we'd pretended we had a son.
An inside joke that which was fake, I should've known it was all a mistake.


You got my dad to like you, when he like no body else.
He taught you to play the guitar, when we got real close.



If I'd only known, I'd have saved my heart from all these scars.
All these scars you've caused, all the pain you've caused.



And you see, this is kind of funny.
You don't see this as you're fault, but you, you were the one that left.


You were the one that changed, you were the one that kept;
all the secrets baby, you're the blind one.
This hurts me real bad.


It's true that if I saw you, I'd cry for so many days.
It's true what I felt for you, I felt in so many ways.


Sometimes I thought you were the one, especially when reaching for the son.
An inside joke that was so fake, I should've known you were a mistake.


It's true that if I saw you, the feelings might come up.
It's true that if I saw you, I'd be stuck in a rut.


You got into nasty stuff, alcohol, drugs and all that.
I know I called myself so fat, but you used to tell me to stop it wasn't true.
Then you stopped saying it, and I gained a few.


So you're probably out there laughing, saying you were the superior one in this fight.
Though it's true that if I saw you, I'd punch you in the face.

Don't think I wouldn't, I just actually might.
So don't come back and don't come near.
Our son is mine, so don't come back here.


You were once welcome, now you can't for fear.
Because I loved him, once I did.


He was once for me and not for you.
And if by chance he invades my space, I'll take my fist and smash his face.
The End


Tysr, F U... don't come back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just fabulous! The words, the pictures, the placement, everything! You got it girl! Loved loved it!!!!
    DiAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very deep. I can feel the pain through the words. But i must say... i loved it! It's true no false hopes of all these fairy tales. Just true emotion.

    ReplyDelete